Thursday, January 1, 2009

Announcing My Move to Keller Williams McLean!

I'm pleased to announce that I have moved my real estate practice to Keller Williams' McLean office!

Keller Williams is an international company with over 650 offices nationwide, and is the 4th largest real estate company in the US. After researching many brokers in our area, I realized that Keller Williams "gets it" and is the right fit for me and my clients. I'm excited about the upcoming year!

My contact information remains the same: katie@katiewethman.com and (703) 655-7672. My website got a makeover, though, so check out www.katiewethman.com when you have a moment and let me know your thoughts.

Do you someone who is thinking of getting into real estate? I approach my business a bit different than most agents, and am looking for the right people to join my team. Real estate experience is not required, but the job is not for everyone. You can read more here, and feel free to contact me about a career in real estate or a switch to Keller Williams.

No comments: