Sunday, November 1, 2009

Simultaneously Buying & Selling a Home

Now that the first time buyer rush is nearing its end (unless it’s extended…stay tuned…), and there’s a lack of inventory for entry-level price points (below $450k-ish) in much of our area, this might be the ideal time for owners to start thinking about putting their homes on the market in our area. Yes, despite the holidays coming up…especially if the credit gets extended.

But many sellers worry:

  • What happens if I can’t sell my home and I’m already under contract on another?
  • What if I have a contract on my home but it falls through?
  • What if I can’t even find a home that I want to buy and someone has already bought mine?
  • How do I coordinate the closings so that I’m not homeless?
Click here to continue reading the post.

No comments: