Thursday, April 30, 2009

Arlington Virginia Neighborhoods

I've started a series of blog posts specific to individual Arlington neighborhoods (starting with North Arlington because I live there -- sorry, South Arlington). Each neighborhood will eventually have its stats and a few links posted on this Arlington neighborhood boundary map to give buyers a bird's eye view of Arlington.

Click the links at the bottom to read more about the history and a few current real estate stats on individual neighborhoods. Remember you can always email me if you want to set up an automatic update on your neighborhood's market conditions - it's free and only takes me a few minutes.

Looking to buy a home in North Arlington? I live here and know the area very well. Contact me!

Search the MLS or contact me to set up a custom alert for your favorite neighborhoods!

Are you getting ready to sell your North Arlington home? As an Arlington resident, I can help you best highlight all the positives of living here! Not all agents are alike -- ask me about the services that I provide my sellers including professional photography, staging, and custom websites--after all, most buyers start their home search on the web and DEMAND high quality photos. For a free pricing analysis and comprehensive marketing plan, contact me or visit my Sellers Resource Center.


Arlington Forest

Berkshire Oakwood

Colonial Village

Lyon Park

Maywood

Tara - Leeway Heights

Waycroft - Woodlawn

Westover

No comments: